Danaqa from Eachday Shared Ltd (“Danaqa”)
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Please note that Danaqa is only able to make sales within the UK. We cannot, at this time make any sales countries outside if this area. If you require more information please contact us at email@example.com
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Charges notice for further information.
In order to contract with Danaqa you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Danaqa retains the right to refuse any request made by you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
1. Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
2. Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
4. Discount Codes
● Account discount codes - Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
● Promotional discount codes - We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
● Returns Policy
● You can return any Danaqa item within 28 days of purchasing the product. Though, it must be unused and be returned with ALL of its original packaging and boxes.
● Due to the nature of our stock we will not be able to replace items if they are returned.
● We will be happy to offer full refunds for unused products returned with their packaging, including any delivery charges (for second class postage costs for the item).
● If you have bought and received a product online and it is unused, you can return the product by post – and we will return the second class postage costs along with a full refund of the cost of the items. You can also return the item to our store and we will refund the cost of the item.
● Please ensure to include the printed receipt along with the item that you are returning. Please highlight the item being returned on the receipt and provide an e-mail or telephone number that we can contact you with, just in case there is any problem with the return. To help us continue to improve our products range and provide constructive feedback to our suppliers, it would be appreciated if you would include a quick note about why you are returning the item.
● If you are returning an item by post please ensure the item is safely wrapped and return to
● Eachday Shared Ltd
● Unit 11 Canalside Ironworks
● Hopemill Lane, Stroud, GL5 2SH
● Once we have received your returned package it may take up to 10 working days to complete the return. We will make sure to send you an e-mail when the refund payment has been processed.
● If you have any questions or queries about returning a Danaqa product then please contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07803 179260
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law Danaqa and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect Danaqa's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Danaqa and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Danaqa.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Danaqa, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Danaqa shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Danaqa. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Danaqa.
Handmade Products and Danaqa Commitments
Danaqa sources products from small producers in a wide range of countries. The majority of Danaqa’s stock is handmade and, because of this fact, not all products in the same range are identical to one another. When purchasing from Danaqa we are selling handmade goods, with each piece having variations based on this fact.
Danaqa does everything it can to stick to the following commitments:
● To pay fair prices to suppliers – meaning enough to cover the cost of all inputs, labour and leave some funds for reinvestment
● To commit to completing as much of the value added process as possible within the countries and communities that we work with
● Where required – to provide funds up-front to suppliers to help them easily complete the production of products without needing credit
● To provide business assistance and support to our suppliers and partners including export assistance, quality review, and budgeting assistance
● To try to avoid ‘one-off’ involvement or orders with suppliers, helping them to increase capacities both productively and from a business standpoint
- Where necessary to help invest in supplier businesses through input/business assistance